1. Download the app or log into your Anytime Pediatrics account before your appointment. If you can’t find your account or appointment, call your pediatricians office.
3. Prepare to be at home or in a quiet location for your visit. Figure out who will be facilitating the visit with your child.
4. Prior to your visit, you’ll be asked to enter your child’s weight, temperature and current medications. Having this information handy will make it easier for us to start your visit. Having your pharmacy information is also helpful.
5. If you have any photos you’d like to share, you can upload those at your appointment time or take a screenshot during the visit.
6. Help make your child feel comfortable by being in a familiar space, having them share their favorite toy and encouraging conversation with the provider.
7. Be prepared to ask questions and know what you want out of our visit.
8. Remember this is not the same as an in person visit, and is a great way to see your provider quickly, cut down on time commuting and show your provider your child in the comfort of their own home.