With Anytime Pediatrics, it’s easy to improve patient satisfaction, ensure continuity of care, prevent leakage, and grow market share. Our telemedicine platform helps you deliver the ease and convenience patients want — on your schedule and your terms. Here’s how it works:
01. You Decide
Anytime Pediatrics gives you complete control. You choose the days, hours and what types of visits you’ll provide via telemedicine, as well as visit request protocols.
02. Patient Makes Request
Your patient requests a visit with you via the Anytime Pediatrics website or mobile app, using a smart phone, tablet, or computer.
03. Notification Sent
If the virtual visit request comes in on a day/time that you have designated availability: You receive notification that a patient wants to be seen and log in to the Anytime Pediatrics physician portal to view details.
If the visit request comes in when you aren’t available: The patient’s request for an appointment is routed to a local pediatrician of your choice.
04. Visit Takes Place
The patient is seen quickly and easily via video visit.
05. Notes Shared
Notes from the virtual visit can be captured in the Anytime Pediatrics platform, so that:
- They can easily be made a part of the patient’s permanent healthcare record; and
- Follow-up care can be coordinated, if needed.
76% of patients prioritize access to care over the need for an in-person visit with their provider.
American Hospital Association
77% of patients want access to virtual care.
The Advisory Board, 2017
46% of patients who use telehealth would otherwise go to urgent care; 5.6% would go to the ER.
Red Quill Consulting
What Physicians Are Saying
“Anytime Pediatrics offers a smart combination of telemedicine technology and my telephone triage protocols. I’m excited to be working with Anytime Pediatrics to help parents, pediatricians and pediatric nurses interact in cost-effective, innovative ways.”Dr. Bart SchmittSchmitt Pediatric Guidelines LLC
“Anytime Pediatrics is taking telemedicine in a new direction.”Dr. Anastasiaphysician partner
“Anytime Pediatrics is a 'win' for all involved – patient, family, primary care provider, and the healthcare system as a whole. The model leverages the widespread use of technology to observe the child and discuss next steps with the family, all with lesser costs (not just financial) for the family and the system, while maintaining their connection to the medical home.”Chris Pruitt, MD
Why Anytime Pediatrics
Anytime Pediatrics isn’t your typical telemedicine company. In fact, in a lot of ways, we’re really more of a technology company. A technology company built by a pediatrician for pediatricians who want to connect with patients in a way that is convenient and cost-effective for everyone – while supporting the medical home delivery model.
Anytime Pediatrics is also different because we believe in the power of keeping care local. We partner with board-certified pediatricians in communities nationwide, so if your schedule doesn’t allow us to connect your patients with you, we can connect them with another local pediatrician, pediatric practice, urgent care and/or children’s hospital of your choice.
Partnering with Anytime Pediatrics also:
- Supports patient satisfaction
- Prevents patient leakage
- Promotes continuity of care
- Creates opportunities for new revenue generation
Built By a Pediatrician, For Pediatricians
A Pediatric and Fatherly Perspective
Our Commitment to Our Pediatric Partners
You will always have the option to see your patient. If you don’t have availability when an appointment request is made, we will route your patient to a local pediatrician of your choice.
You are always welcome and encouraged to contact us if you have questions or concerns about care.
If your patient is seen by an Anytime Pediatrics partner:
- Your patient will be seen by a board-certified, licensed pediatrician.
- We will treat your patient as though they are our own – providing quality care, appropriate guidance, detailed notes, and thoughtful follow-up.
- We will write prescriptions only if needed and for a diagnosis we can make via video capability.
- If your patient needs immediate in-person medical care, we will direct him/her to your preferred location.
- We will share all details of your patient’s visit with you, and advise your patient to follow-up with you during regular office hours.
Request a Demo
Please complete this short form so we better understand your needs. We’ll be in touch shortly.
Anytime Pediatrics is a telemedicine solution designed for the pediatrician on a mission to foster the physician patient relationship. Our platform exists to connect patients and pediatricians in a way that ensures patient and provider satisfaction, high quality care, and continuity of care. Anytime Pediatrics also helps physicians reduce loss of patients to other “providers” and expand their practice’s reach. Our simple, easy-to-use technology can be accessed from anywhere, using a smart phone, tablet or computer.
Anytime Pediatrics is differentiated from others in the telemedicine space in three important ways:
- Our “Software as a Solution (SaaS)” model means we exist to help physicians build their practices thru collaboration – not competition.
- We believe in the power of keeping care local. This is why we work with board-certified pediatric practices and pediatric partners nationwide. If we aren’t able to connect your patients to you, we want you to guide them to partners you choose.
- Anytime Pediatrics was designed for pediatricians by a pediatrician, who understands that children need and benefit from specialized care that isn’t often found at the retail or urgent care clinic on the corner. Kids need their pediatrician.
Anytime Pediatrics works with individual pediatricians, pediatric group practices, pediatric clinically integrated networks, pediatric urgent cares, and children’s hospitals. Imagine a network of pediatric care centered around the medical home.
Yes. Our telemedicine platform is securely encrypted and all information is protected and shared in accordance with HIPAA compliance standards.
Anytime Pediatrics gives you complete control and options on how you want to provide telemedicine. You choose the hours, how to schedule, and what types of visits you’ll provide via telemedicine. Our solution also allows you to partner with other pediatric practices, urgent cares and/or children’s hospitals to help provide patient care.
Each practice, state and region handles insurance reimbursement differently. Anytime Pediatrics will collaborate with you and your practice to determine if and how best to handle each scenario. If insurance is billed, the billing is done by the practice. We do take credit cards if the service is not covered. Your practice can set the fee for uncovered services.
Yes. Anytime Pediatrics can provide reports specific to call type, duration, and provider. Additional data is available as needed, and we are in the process of developing post-visit surveys for both providers and patients.
Whether accessing Anytime Pediatrics via our website or mobile app, the user/parent/guardian experience is a simple, speedy, and intuitive one. Scheduling a virtual appointment only requires three simple steps:
01. New users register for their free Anytime Pediatrics account by simply sharing their email address, creating and confirming a password, and clicking “Submit.” Returning users login quickly and easily using their email address and password.
02. New users are asked to share a bit about themselves, including:
- Name and contact information
- Health insurance provider and policy number (optional)
- Pediatrician’s name and contact information (so that we can route the appointment request appropriately)
- Payment information
03. The user then sets up the child’s profile, telling us:
- His / her name, birthdate, gender, height and weight, and about any allergies, current medications, and medical conditions
- Why care is being sought, with an option to upload photos that may be helpful in diagnosing and / or treating the child
That’s it! With a quick click of the “Submit” button, the appointment is requested and the user’s video appointment should be initiated shortly. Our average wait time is less than 10 minutes.
Anytime Pediatrics lets you decide what your patients will pay for all types of virtual care visits. Our experienced team is happy to provide best-practice-based guidance as needed, but ultimately, our physician partners have complete control.
The cost of our solution is primarily based on a per call fee, so you can pay as you utilize the service. (Our goal is to keep costs really low so the pediatrician retains most of the reimbursement.) To learn more about large practice / network pricing, please contact us.
No. Both physicians and patients can access Anytime Pediatrics through the camera on their smart phone or tablet, or by using a computer with a camera.
Yes, but training is easy and doesn’t take long – typically in two hours or less. We will train you and your team (administrative, clinical, etc.) on both telemedicine best practices and how to use our software.
Yes, we are here to support the technology solution and should you run into issues, we want to help. You will have options based on how much support you need.
Yes, white labeling is an option. For more on this, let’s talk.
Anytime Pediatrics will provide marketing materials for patients and parents. We can also offer tips for spreading the word the word through digital channels, like social media.